Follow the steps below to install Xeams on a Linux machine.
- Log in as root
- Download the installer
- Extract the tar file using the following command
tar -xf XeamsLinux.tar
- Ensure the permissions for Install.sh is set as an executable. If not, use the
chmod +x Install.shcommand to change its permission
- Execute Install.sh script
- By default, the installation script will install the server in
/optfolder. You can change this location to any other value if desired. Additionally, it will create necessary scripts in
/etc/init.d/folder so that the server comes up when you restart the machine.
- Using your browser connect to